Wednesday, January 1, 2014

A Brand New Year...A Brand New Blog



It's a brand new year! So that calls for a fresh new blog. This is serious now... ;)

I've been shooting for 3 years now. Before then, I shot everything and anything I could with a Minolta that was a gift from my sister and brother-in-law...and guess what...it was a film camera. Best camera ever though. 


Now I've graduated to bigger and better (and should I say more expensive?!) toys. I own two T5i Canon SLRs that I happily share with my second shooter, my hubby, Darien. It wasn't until last year when I started getting opportunities to really seriously take my skills to the next level. Now, I've photographed 4 weddings and lots of family shoots and recently I've had the pleasure of photographing babies. I take a step back and realize how amazing the year 2013 has been and I look forward to 2014! 



~Angie











No comments:

Post a Comment