Monday, February 17, 2014


Exploring Day!

I'm glad I had the time the other day to just go out and explore! Sometimes you just have to get your gear out and make those pictures happen. I hadn't realized that I had very few pictures of just inanimate objects and nature. Recently most of my photography has been portraiture.  So my hubby Darien and I drove out around our area to places that I've been wanting to just stop and shoot. Where we live in North Carolina there are a lot of opportunities to photograph old barns and houses that have been abandoned and left behind by time. 




This house had a water well...Be sure to get someone to go with you because some of these places are a little scary. I wouldn't want to see anything crawling out of that well...

Here's me....


Here's my husband Darien...



I look forward to taking more outside shots of nature and possibly... I've heard there's a Zebra in the area. I HAVE to go find out more about that!

Here are a couple more pictures to share!





This shot was interesting...this tree grew around this old window shutter


Have a wonderful start to your week! Remember...make time to go out and photograph!

~Angie




No comments:

Post a Comment